Get Fit 4 Skiing Spring 23
Join the course and get a head start on the slopes!
Pilates is a fantastic way to support your love of skiing and snowboarding.
During the 8 weeks, we will focus on exercises that will help you to:
• Develop your body awareness so that you are working in your ideal position when trying out that new red run
• Balance your body, helping to reduce the number of times you fall
• Increase your flexibility so if you do fall, you can get up easily
• Develop optimal muscle use to prevent injuries
• Strengthen your core to improve your balance and performance
• Improve mobility to relieve stresses and strains on your body
All of which will give you an amazing head start on the slopes with more energy to go further and more strength to ski for longer so that you can truly earn your après ski!!
Starts 1st February for 8 weeks
Class time - Wednesday 09h00 - 10h00 CET*
Price - €120
All classes will be available on catch-up and replay
Spaces are limited so get a head start and sign up now!
* Central European Time
Nick - UK
The best result I had doing the GF4S course was better balance and leg strength
Flo - France
Best result - No more pain, I’ve also taken on new sports I would not have been capable of doing a year ago. Probably the fittest I’ve been in a long while - result!
Annette - UK
Best result - Balanced exercise at home - especially (but not only) valuable during lockdown